I haven't posted anything from my personal collection in a while, so here you go...
Me and my (then) fiance had just moved into our new apartment. She went to make some food while I was videotaping our first day there.
Anyway, she had put a brand new electric kettle on the stove. She turned on a burner to cook (which was the wrong one - the one the kettle was sitting on) and it caught fire.
This is something you normally don't catch on video, and it's priceless! My apologies for the sound, it had conked out while I was videotaping this particular segment. Anyway, enjoy the video!